Terms and conditions
The content of this website including but not limited to visual design, identity and the textual content are the property of DUGAA Taiwan Ltd.
Any unauthorized usage including but not limited to, publication, copying, re-production will constitute an infringement of international copyright or civil laws.
Product descriptions and images are for the purpose of illustration only, for the actual product specifications you must refer to the documents and data sheets officially provide to your company by DUGAA Taiwan Ltd.
We do not host or publicly announce any client logo or name in this website, which may cause the breach of confidentiality agreement.
The content of this website including product range and specifications may change over the time. We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
At DUGAA, we do not gather or store any private data form the visitors of this website.
- This website and other DUGAA systems are made for “business to business“ communications and you should not upload or share private information.
- DUGAA website may uses cookie, sessions, local_storage, web_workers, service_workers and other technologies to optimize user experience.
- By using the contact form, you agree that a member of our staff will contact you back by using phone or email to discuss your inquiry.
- When visitors are registered or logged-in, we will store and use this information to serve you website contents that requires authentication.
- We do not share your data with any third party.
- We use DUGAA tracking system that is helping us to serve the contents efficiently.
- DUGAA tracking will provide us anonymous information that will help us to optimize our content.
- If any of circumstances changed in the future, we will update these terms accordingly.