DUGAA API Integration
Having an API is invaluable for companies who have their own developers and companies who wish to integrate their DUGAA system with other Internal systems like ERP, MES or external systems such as shipping companies. All DUGAA products have the option to be equipped with API (Application Program Interface).
- Your developers can develop special tools to query data or write data using DUGAA API.
- You can create your own backups the way you want and the data you want
- You can integrate with third party systems through DUGAA API
Third Party integrations and SDKs
Building enterprise-level cloud base applications require a set of restrictions. Installing third-party code can potentially breach our security and performance guidelines. While many businesses will compromise security and performance over convenience, at DUGAA we do not embrace this behavior and believe convenience should not come at the cost of security and performance.
DUGAA API is clean, high-performance and flexible. DUGAA API will help you to connect to whatever third-party services you require at your own discretion.
Our API is flexible and we can help you to integrate DUGAA systems with any third-party API.
What we can help with DUGAA API?
- Data format, CSV, JSON, XML, text, html
- Custom required fields
- Method of access (POST, GET, Sockets)
- Frequency of updates (Daily, Hourly, Real-time)
- Authentication options include Tokens, MFA(Multi-factor authentication), M2M(machine to machine), Static-IP
- Workload (single request to multi-data-center high traffic)
What is client responsibility?
Any method involves business process or reading third-party documentations, it is the sole responsibility of client to proceed. This includes but not limited to the list below.
- Verifying your business.
- Reading third-party documentations.
- Acquiring a merchant ID or Client ID for you business.
- Opening account for your company in third-party websites/systems.
- Participate in any developer program account with the third-party service provider.
- Installing third-party SDK/script into our systems